fatalcloud13fatalcloud13

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sniper Assassin Story Sniper Assassin Story

Great game. Also, I think the lamp swing in the interrogation has a cooldown, like you can only use it every 5 seconds before it fully refreshes to use it again because the lamp swing starts out fast and slowly stops you need to wait for it to fully stop before repeating the action again.

Think Tank Think Tank

Nice game, even though it hurt my eyes.

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

Amazing game. It kept me occupied for hours. Keep up the good work :)

Cubikill 5 Cubikill 5

I can't seem to figure out how to buy those skill upgrades. You really should include a guide here.

Morax and Murmur Morax and Murmur

Nice game, though I think the items are too expensive, Then again, I may just be new to these kinds of games.

I am the Atom I am the Atom

Fairly good game that requires thinking. However, it really doesn't give much information about atoms except for those fun trivia at the end of each level. A good puzzle game nonetheless.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Amazing, just as challenging, if not less challenging, than the real game. nice work :)

StickMan Sam 10 StickMan Sam 10

Great game, had to risk retries to get all coins :))

io3creations responds:

But it was worth it! :)

Mini Hurdles Mini Hurdles

Can't say it's a bad game, can't say it's very good either. At first I didn't notice what was going on until I saw a stick guy tripping below the scoreboard. Requires good timing and skill, timing when to release the button is hard you know. Averagely good I guess?

Arcuz 2 Arcuz 2

Good as always, though saving can be a pain in the ass.